1. I’ve bought some products from the APSHOP but the ordered products do not suit me. Can I exchange the products? If yes, what is the correct procedure?
In order to exchange the goods You have to send the items that do not fit you back to the APSHOP using the following post address:
Männiku tee 96G,
The name of the buyer must be clearly indicated and the invoice must be included into the parcel. We create a CREDIT VOUCHER for products that have to be exchanged right after the goods are received. Thereafter using the CREDIT VOUCHER number You can re-order the correct items. The new order will be dispatched to You on regular manner. Shipping fees remain upon Buyer’s duty.
2. I made an order in APSHOP 3 weeks ago but did not receive it yet. Where is my order? How can I find it?
In case You have not received Your order within 30 days starting from the date of handing it over to the Carrier You may contact us for clearing up the circumstances.
The procedure of investigating looks as follows:
• Buyer informs the APSHOP that the order did not arrive although 30 days starting from its dispatching has been expired. Use Your order number as subject.
• APSHOP put an official inquiry to the Estonian Post Office about the goods delivering status. Normally the Post Office responds within 60 business days.
• If the Post Office states that the order is unable to be found, APSHOP receives the insurance payout at the rate of the lost order.
• Further, according to agreement of the parties APSHOP either sends the identical order to the Buyer (paid by insurance) or refunds the cost of the lost order with the shipment costs included.
3. How quickly my order will be sent to me?
We start processing your order once it is paid in full.
• If You select credit card payment or PayPal – the confirmation of Your payment is received almost instantly.
• If You select payment by bank wire – the confirmation of Your payment is received within 24 hours.
The amount of time you need to wait before your order is shipped varies for different product groups. You will find expected dispatch times both on the product page and in the shopping cart next to each product you are ordering.
4. Which payment methods are accepted by APSHOP?
We accept payment by credit card (VISA / MasterCard), debit card (VISA / MasterCard), PayPal or by direct bank wire transfer services.
Currently we do not support the American Express cards payments and web payment systems like Moneybookers, WebMoney Transfer, Яндекс.Деньги , QIWI, Payza, EasyPay, etc.
5. Is it possible to buy goods without value-added tax without VAT number provided?
It is impossible to purchase goods without VAT for private persons neither from EU nor outside EU. We sell goods without VAT to legal persons or companies from EU who has valid EU VAT number. The ones who wish to use this ability have to provide the valid VAT number in their personal account while registration.
6. Which delivery methods are accepted by APSHOP?
We propose our customers to choose the delivery method per their own preference. There are abilities to receive your order in faster or chipper way.
Here are the options:
• Airmail delivery – It is the regular post service that uses all local postal representations. You will pick up your parcel in the nearest post office in Your country: Omniva, Itella, La Poste, Correos, Почта России or another.
• Self-service post offices - Packages dispatching to Your nearest self-service post terminal: Itella SmartPOST, Omniva Parcel Machine. This service is available mostly in all Baltic countries and Finland.
• International express and parcel service providers. – The operators that deliver goods to worldwide: UPS.
• Courier service: The parcel will be delivered to you by courier: DPD. The service is available in Baltic countries, Scandinavia and most European countries.
• Pick up from store – APSHOP provides the opportunity to pick up your order personally. To use this possibility the order must be ordered and paid via the APSHOP web-store. After the readiness confirmation email received You can pick You order up at the APSHOP brick-and-mortar store:
Männiku tee 96G,
7. What is the shipping price to my country?
In order to figure out the exact shipping cost to Your country You need to follow the next steps:
1. Login to the APSHOP order system
2. Provide the address information where You wish the products will be send to
3. Add the needed products to Your shopping cart
4. Check out your shopping cart and see the available delivery methods and their costs.
8. May I pay in US dollars or any another currency instead of EURO?
Payment сan be accepted in EURO only.
9. Can I cancel my order?
Yes. In case You wish to cancel Your order after the payment transferred but before dispatching You need to inform us about this intention. Further information about this operation you can find in the Terms & Conditions of Sale section.
10. How can I contact APSHOP?
• You can leave Your message to APSHOP here: Press the link.
• Our full company information can be found here: Press the link.
Prices are tax included