NB Quality L44 Anti Seize Ceramic - Ceramic Lubricant.
Anti Seize Ceramic is a ceramichigh-quality assembly lubricant based on calcium compound lubricating substance, fine ceramic powder and additives. The product guarantees good lubrication in wide range of temperatures, protects from corrosion, has good resistance from water and chemicals and good bonding properties to most metals.
Ceramic powder is a material with excellent temperature resistance and remarkable heat conducting properties. Anti Seize Ceramic is suitable for use everywhere where copper, aluminium or ceramic lubricants are usually used. Those places of use are characterized by: high load, high temperature, water/sea water access, contact with corrosive acids.
The product lubricates, protects and prevents from jamming, and conducts heat away from the lubrication spot.
• Good corrosion protection
• Withstands temperatures -40 °C up to + 1200 °C
• Withstands contact with salt water
• Prevents parts from jamming
• Stays well on surface
• Base substances: calcium compound lubricating substance, ceramic powder, additives
• Colour: grey
• Odour: typical
• Temperature resistance: -40 ºC up to +1200 ºC
• Water resistance: very good
• Corrosion resistance: very good
• Salt resistance: very good
• Density: 0,675 g/ml
• Automotive: ABs brakes, suspension, intake and exhaust systems, plugs, battery clamps, wheel bolts, etc.
• Industry: hinges, guide pulleys, shafts, pressed fits, bolt joints, turbines, etc.