NB Quality L50 Tire Lube - Tyre Mounting Paste.
Tire Lube is developed for mounting rigid and low profile tyres and facilitates considerably the mounting of rubber and plastic bushings, and makes it easier to pull, for example, wires and hoses through various narrow openings. The product can be used everywhere where short-time lubrication of friction surfaces is necessary for the purposes of assembly or disassembly.
At room temperature the product dries almost completely in 30 minutes after spraying, preventing the assembled parts from subsequent shifting. Surfaces treated with the product can be painted after 60 minutes (!).
• Extremely good load resistance
• Lubricates friction surfaces
• Does not harm rubber or plastic
• Dries fully
• Easy to use
• Base substances: silicone oils and solvents
• Colour: white
• Temperature resistance: +5 ºC up to +45 ºC
• Load resistance: high
• Drying time: 30 min indoors
• Density: 0,878g/ml
• Can be used everywhere where short-time lubrication of friction surfaces is necessary for the purposes of assembly or disassembly.