NB Quality L38 White Grease - White Lubricant.
White Grease is a lithium compound lubricant with good bonding and water repellent properties. The product contains teflon particles that prolong the lubricating interval, reduce friction and increase the load reistance capacity.
The product is not harmful to rubber and plastic and protects different components from corrosion and excessive wearing.
• Good bonding properties and water repellent
• Temperature resistance -30 ºC up to +160 ºC
• Reduces friction
• Good corrosion resistance
• Harmless to plastic and rubber
• Base substances: lithium complex lubricant, pTFE particles
• Colour: yellowish white
• Odour: typical
• Temperature resistance: -30 ºC up to +160 ºC
• Water resistance: very good
• Corrosion resistance: good
• Salt resistance: good
• Density: 0,689 g/ml
• White Grease is suitable for lubricating hinges, sliders, delimiters, window lifting mechanisms, electrical connectors of trailers, wire ropes, chains, bushings and bearings.
• It is also suitable for lubricating rubber or plastic coated lubrication spots.
• White Grease is also well suited for lubricating and protecting electrical connectors. Those places of use are usually characterized by average or high loads, great fluctuation in temperatures, moisture or even salt water access and variable climate.
• The product lubricates, protects, prevents from jamming and conducts heat away from the lubrication spot.
• NB! Do not use in super-refined mechanisms, e.g. lock cylinders! Or in places where visual cleanliness is important.