NB Quality L24 Rust Loose Graphite - Rust Destroyer with Graphite.
Rust Loose Graphite is a super efficient and effective solvents-, refined oils- and graphite powder based rust looser. The product’s carrying penetrating and rust destroying properties are remarkable. Due to the high content of graphite powder, the lubrication of details also in extreme conditons is guaranteed.
The product is not harmful to rubber, plastic and painted surfaces (!). Rust loose Graphite has considerably better carrying properties than Rust loose but it is not suitable for long-term and thick rust destruction as it tends to dry out due to low oil content.
• Excellent penetrating properties
• Dissolves rust quickly
• Good carrying properties
• High graphite content
• Base substances: solvents, refined oils, graphite powder
• Colour: dark grey
• Temperature resistance: -40 ºC up to +45 ºC
• Corrosion resistance: very low
• Load resistance: not measured
• Water resistance: very low
• Density: 0,78g/ml
• Rust loose Graphite is suitable for the disassembly of ignition spark plugs, injectors, exhaust systems, bolts, nuts and other mechanisms with precise seat.
• The product is not best suited for long-term and thick rust destruction!