NB Quality L20 Rust Loose - Rust Destroyer.
Rust Loose is a fast and efficient oil- and solvent-based rust loser. The product is ideal for freeing rusty and jammed joints and later assembling of the parts. The product’s high oil content guarantees protection and lubrication of details and facilitates their later opening. The product is not harmful to rubber, plastic and painted surfaces.
Compared to Rust loose Graphite the carrying capacity of Rust loose is less, but due to the high oil content the product is ideal for soaking long-term and thick rust. Does not dry out.
• Good penetrating properties
• Dissolves rust quickly
• Good lubricating properties
• Does not dry out
• Base substances: Hydrocarbons and oils
• Colour: slightly brownish
• Temperature resistance: -40 ºC up to +45 ºC
• Corrosion resistance: low
• Load resistance: not measured
• Water resistance: low
• Density: 0,78g/ml
• Rust loose is suitable for loosening by soaking of rusty/jammed bolts, studs, nuts, cylinders and shafts in assembling and disassembling.