NB Quality L36 Sticky PTFE Lube - High Load PTFE Lubricant.
Sticky PTFE lube is a lubricant that bears high loads and wide temperature range. The product contains teflon particles that prolong the lubricating interval, reduce friction and increase the load resistance. The product carries and stays on the surface excellently; it also has good corrosion resistance.
• High load bearing capacity
• Withstands temperatures -40 °C up to + 200 °C
• Carries and stays on the surface excellently
• Good corrosion resistance
• Prolongs lubricating intervals
• Base substances: PTFE powder, oils, antioxydants, additives
• Colour: slightly yellowish
• Temperature resistance: -40 ºC up to +200 ºC
• Corrosion resistance: very good (ASTM D665)
• Load bearing capacity (shell 4-Ball welding DIN51350 - 1500rpm): performance resistance 2200N, jamming load 2300N
• Water resistance: very good
• Density: 0,677g/ml
• Sticky PTFE lube is suitable for lubricating chains, wire ropes, gears, traverse rods, delimiters, bearings and lifting screws. These places of use are usually characterized by high load, high temperature, water access and harsh climate.
• The product lubricates, protects, prevents from jamming and conducts heat away from the lubrication spot.
• NB! Do not use in super-refined mechanisms and extremely dusty assemblies.
• The product is not best suited for lubricating fast-operating chains (e.g. motorbikes, carts, etc.).